My Photo
Name:
Location: NC, United States

Josh and I were married in December 2005 and our sweet little Emma Grace was born in November 2006. She has brought much excitement and joy to our life. We have another little girl, Ellie Joy, due in early October. We can't wait to meet this precious angel! Josh is the Pastor of Students and Evangelism at a local church and I am a fourth grade teacher at a local school. We love our life!

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Happy Birthday Olivia

Yesterday was Olivia's Birthday but we celebrated it tonight because that was when we were all free. She has become such a special friend to me. She is one of the sweetest and kindest girls I have ever met. She was so thankful and so proud of her "Mexican" Birthday. We had alot of fun...just a girls night! We watched Princess Diaries while we pigged out! They loved the Mexican food. I think I should come back here and open a REAL western restaraunt!! All the so called western restaraunts here are not all that western!!!

I hope to be able to do something special for the other girls birthdays as well. Cooking here just takes all day...with two burners and one pot and pan and an oven the size of a microwave. It is a challenge!!! I'm trying to figure out how to make Pizza for six people in a little oven...I guess it will have to be done in shifts...I'm not real sure!

Keep thinking about them all. I'm going to try to meet with Luna and Amy on Sunday so I can talk to Luna and answer any questions she might have. She want's to come to the Sunday meeting...I think that will be good for her! Exciting things are happening!!! :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reading your blog and I figured you'd be interested in advancing your life a bit, call us at 1-206-339-5106. No tests, books or exams, easiest way to get a Bachelors, Masters, MBA, Doctorate or Ph.D in almost any field.

Totally confidential, open 24 hours a day.

Hope to hear from you soon!

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home