My Photo
Name:
Location: NC, United States

Josh and I were married in December 2005 and our sweet little Emma Grace was born in November 2006. She has brought much excitement and joy to our life. We have another little girl, Ellie Joy, due in early October. We can't wait to meet this precious angel! Josh is the Pastor of Students and Evangelism at a local church and I am a fourth grade teacher at a local school. We love our life!

Monday, February 28, 2005

Some Exciting News...

Okay...if you are just coming to the webpage, there are two new blogs written this week below this post...I'm going to attempt to do better at blogging!

Well, I had my first two classes this morning...what I planned to last the whole class only lasted half the class so they each got out early...I'm sure they were really dissapointed. Anyways, during the class, I asked them to tell me some things that they would like to do this term and some things they would like to learn more about. Both classes gave me some good topics to work into the schedule. Then, after my last class, two girls came up and said that they wanted me to tell them stories from THE BOOK. I was like ughhh....pretty much speechless...but I told them I would love to tell them stories from the book but I thought that I would have to tell them stories outside of class...that I might get in trouble for telling them stories inside of class. So...I will set up a time with them next time I see them to start telling them stories from the best book in the world! You can be "thinking" about this...I'm thrilled!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home