My Photo
Name:
Location: NC, United States

Josh and I were married in December 2005 and our sweet little Emma Grace was born in November 2006. She has brought much excitement and joy to our life. We have another little girl, Ellie Joy, due in early October. We can't wait to meet this precious angel! Josh is the Pastor of Students and Evangelism at a local church and I am a fourth grade teacher at a local school. We love our life!

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Waiting...

Well, I arrived at the hotel in Hong Kong about 2:30 this afternoon. The hotel has been remodeled...it is absolutely beautiful now...really, really nice not to mention extremely clean! I love it except...no more bathtubs...only showers! Unless I get lucky I guess I won't have a bath for a year. I never thought I would miss it this much!

I was starving so I found the nearest McD's...they have some different things here than the ones in China...they had a sandwich on Pita bread...it was really good. After I was full, I ventured out on my own...I'm glad that I remember alot of things from last year. Hong Kong is such a busy place but I love it. I could definitely live here...it is just too expensive.

Well, mom emailed me a little while ago and said that Josh's plane was late leaving Tokyo because they were waiting on connecting passengers...I don't know when I will need to leave the hotel now. I need to find out when the busses stop running!

Tomorrow we will explore around Hong Kong and then go back into China. We will get back to MZ early Sunday morning. It will be a MERRY CHRISTMAS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home